Do you know someone in the moving business or a moving company that you feel should be recognized for their work to improve the industry? Whether it’s a long-time high-profile employee, someone behind the scenes who has dedicated their work-life to the betterment of the industry or a moving company that has gone beyond the call of duty to help their community, we’d love to know about them. Don’t miss out on recognizing someone for their awesome work!
Below are the nomination forms. Deadline for 2024 nominations is August 31st.
There are several categories of awards. Our Awards Committee reviews all nominations and selects the deserving recipients each year. Please note that not every category is automatically awarded each year.
- Distinguished Service Award honouring a prominent member of the profession with a long, exceptional history of contributions to the moving industry.
- Industry Leadership Award recognizes an individual who demonstrates leadership and serves as an inspiration to others.
- Influencer Award celebrating a promising young professional (under the age of 40) in the moving industry who embodies a commitment to business growth, professional excellence, and the future of the industry and community.
- Innovator Award recognizing real innovations and/or significant break-throughs in the industry and might be presented to an individual, company or team.
- Mover of the Year Award recognizing an independent mover or a van line agent that demonstrates outstanding performance and service excellence with customers.
- Public Service Award honouring an individual, group or organization who has performed a significant act or acts of moving-related service in the public interest.
But wait … there’s more!
- The Chairman's Service Award. The outgoing CAM chairman receives a Chairman's Service Award to recognize their tireless, multi-year volunteer effort while overseeing board and committee operations of the Canadian Association of Movers.