- Applications to CAM are subject to CAM's stringent certification process and should not be considered automatically approved.
- Due to the nature of our organization, the vetting process takes at minimum four weeks as there are several tiers of review required.
- All membership applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Please complete this process in two steps:
- Complete and submit this online page.
- If a payment is required, print and fax the payment form (pdf).
If you do not receive confirmation within 2 business days of submitting this form, please call CAM at 1.866.860.0065.
This form can be printed and then mailed or faxed with your payment information to:
Canadian Association of Movers
PO Box 26004, RPO Churchill,
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5L 5W7
Toll free: 1.866.860.0065,
Toll-free fax: 1.866.601.8499
For Canadian Movers – Membership Document Requirements
Applicants for membership must provide CAM with the following documentation (photocopies only):
- Business licence
- Photos of premises and vehicles
- GST/HST registration and number
- Workers’ compensation certificate
- Insurance certificate showing a minimum of $1 million liability and a cargo limit minimum of $250,000
- Incorporation certificate
- Two trade references with length of relationship (e.g., bank, moving equipment supplier, etc.)
- Promotional items or ads (optional)
- Signed Code of Ethics form (pdf)
All membership applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Note: all credit-card payments will be posted in Canadian dollars and converted, when necessary, by the bank at the current rate of exchange.
Membership Categories and Fees
e.g., local, long distance, overseas, HHG moving and storage, packing and crating, etc.
e.g., Calgary and Southern Alberta, Montreal Urban Community, Greater Toronto Area
e.g., AMSA, BAR, COMA, FIDI, IAM
CAM primarily communicates electronically with its members. When you click “submit”, you are confirming that you would like to receive email communications from the Association.