Why become a Supplier Member?
The Canadian Association of Movers (CAM) is the only trade association that represents the interests of the household goods moving industry in Canada. We have approximately 360 members (and growing) across Canada and around the world including movers, van lines, international movers, suppliers, and affiliates to the industry. National and international moving associations and the Better Business Bureaus in Canada round out our membership.
As an industry association, we strive to further the interests of our members and provide a forum in which issues of mutual concern can be discussed. Our Supplier Committee is most active and works hard to provide mutual benefit for all members.
We make over 2,000 consumer referrals each year to our mover members, which means more relocations for our movers and more need for your services.
We enhance your profitability by promoting your business in the marketplace. We provide opportunities to interact with our members, increase your brand awareness and supply valuable information to give you a competitive edge. Let CAM work for you - join your trade association today!
We like to showcase you!
CAM has many opportunities in the year to provide you with great exposure. Your company:
- will be listed on a Supplier dedicated webpage. CAM’s website has almost 10,000 visits per month.
- will be listed in CAM’s online directory.
- can post your specials and member-only promotions on CAM’s website, in our bi-weekly newsletter, and online in the Supplier Specials section.
- can participate in CAM’s annual conference and trade show.
- join us at our annual awards dinner where the industry’s finest and their contributions are recognized.
- have fun and enjoy meeting our members at our popular annual golf day.
You can take it further
- Advertise every other week in CAM’s popular e-newsletter Mover’s Edge (circulation 1,900).
- Advertise on our website – space is limited so let us know you’re interested (10,000 visits per month).
- Become a sponsor of our conference or our golf day.
- Volunteer to work on one of CAM’s various working committees – conference, international, suppliers or membership. These committees work to benefit many aspects of the industry and CAM functions
- Present a 20 – 45 minute webinar or information session on a product, service or key information that would peak our members’ interest.
- Provide a video/reel of your product or service that we can link to on our website.
What else can you expect?
- We’ll provide you with a full contact list of all of our members in electronic format so you can start your own sales funnel. We can provide an updated list periodically as well.
- We can provide trademarks – logos, truck decals – that identify you as a recommended Supplier Member of our highly-regarded trade association.
Won’t you join CAM?
Industry suppliers play an important role in helping moving and storage companies to deliver their services to consumers. Our mover members look to CAM suppliers to be their suppliers.
Your cost per year: $700 CAD (plus tax in Canada)
Apply using our online application form.
Originally formed in 1969, the Canadian Association of Movers is Canada’s trade association representing moving and storage companies. Along with movers and relocation companies in our nation and internationally, our members also include companies that supply vital programs and services to and within the household goods industry.