International Resources

International Resources
International Resources

Movers and consumers often need the services of an international mover to enable a move between Canada and a location outside of North America.

CAM’s Certified Overseas Movers (where logos appear) can help with your international move. You can browse our list of recommended international movers or search for one in CAM’s member directory.

CAM also offers a resource library on international moving – such as links to various international associations, customs requirements, etc.

If you are moving to an overseas country, we highly recommend that you refer to IAM's Country Guides. IAM’s Country Guides provide customs information for more than 170 countries and territories around the world. Detailing the documents needed for duty-free import and the specific policies of a country/territory, these comprehensive guides help ensure that customs processes go as smoothly as possible for both the mover and the moving customer. 

International Movers’ Resource Library

Overseas logo

CAM members are invited to use and contribute to its new international movers resource library.


International Moving Associations

International Customs

Canadian National

Find out if you need a visa to enter Canada as a visitor.


The links and resources supplied herein are provided as a courtesy to readers. These links were verified at the time of publishing to this web site, and can change without notice or obligation. We are not liable for any costs, damages, delays, duties, taxes or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance, errors or omissions. Any copyright infringement or intellectual property rights violation is done so without intent or malice.