WAITING FOR NEW DIRECTORY
The first rule for a good move is to hire a good mover.
- Words are matched individually in the order entered; entering “mover canadian” will match “Red Movers, Western Canadian Division” but not “Canadian Association of Movers.”
- Partial words are permitted. “Canad” will match “Canada”, “Canadian”, and “Trans-Canada.”
- Searches are not case-sensitive (UPPER- and lower-case are ignored).
- For best results in searches by location, separate the city and province by a comma (as in “Sydney, NS”).
- A "CAM" logo above a company name indicates a Certified Canadian Mover.
Find a professional mover for your move within Canada or from Canada to the United States (U.S.A.).
Enter your starting point in the following field and press “START THE SEARCH”
Find a mover for your international move from Canada to outside of North America (Canada, U.S.A., Mexico).
You can browse a list of CAM's international members.
OR Enter your start point in the following field and press “START THE SEARCH”.
If you wish to validate a mover through CAM and know the mover’s name, enter the first few letters of the mover’s name in the following field and press “START THE SEARCH”.
A logo above a company name indicates a Certified Canadian Mover.
To validate a mover through the Better Business Bureau system, go to www.bbb.org.
To check a mover on the Ontario Government’s Consumer Beware List, go to www.consumerbeware.mgs.gov.on.ca/catsct/start.do and select “moving companies” in the services field.
Use this type of search to look for any CAM member by name, area served or company type.